Pakistan is now added to Amazon’s approved seller list. So now, the products of Pakistan can be sold to millions of people worldwide through Amazon. Honestly, it’s amazing, isn’t it?
By the Ministry of Commerce, Pakistan is now on the approved list of the Amazon Marketplace and within the next 12-24 hours, Amazon’s official website will publish an updated list of countries. A representative of the Ministry of Commerce believes that it could be a great export opportunity for Pakistani sellers who could directly register on Amazon with their local details and sell their local products.
How it will be beneficial for Pakistani Amazon Sellers:
- Sellers for countries in the approved list of amazon are more trustworthy and receive more sales.
- Amazon can enable your business to build a large customer base.
- Customers are more likely to buy things at Amazon than to visit your store.
- You are now able to deliver to more than 100 countries in the world.
Benefits to Pakistani economy after getting approved for selling on Amazon?
As everyone knows that Pakistan’s economy is experiencing a big crisis. There is a good chance for Pakistani business holders to introduce their business to the world at this time and bring Pakistan out of this crisis.
8 Top tips for launching your Amazon FBA business in Pakistan:
- Find Gainful Products by Studying Adversaries.
- Keep an eye on the products you sell.
- Optimize your listings with Combined Products Listings.
- Initially, launch with few products.
- Brand yourself. You must make your own identity.
- Make use of good SEO techniques.
- Take Advantage of Exceptional Photography.
- Adjust your product’s titles accordingly.
Soon the country should appear in the list of permitted countries for Amazon sellers. You should be able to create your Amazon IDs with your Pakistani details.
Click here to read all new articles and news about Amazon.
Let us all say a big thank you to Ms. Aisha Moriani (Joint Secretary, Ministry of Commerce), Mr. Shoaib Sarwar (deputy Consul General, Consulate General Pakistan, Los Angeles), and Omer Gajial (Ex Amazon Category Development Head for Amazon North America division) and team members of NECC (National Ecommerce Council) that worked round-the-clock to get Amazon to add Pakistan in approved countries list.
We can never forget the hustles of Team Enablers and Extreme Commerce as well.